The first time put the marker upright to release the pressure.
2. Stir it upright and with the tip downwards with the lid on.
3. Remove the lid and press the tip gently on the surface to lower the ink (do not press too much because you can get a lot of ink the first time).
1. You can use the markers on smooth surfaces such as chalk boards as our base Plackit. Please test it first on the surface you want before painting everything.
2. Avoid heat.
3. It is not recommended for children under 3 years.
4. Handle with care, do not press too hard because you can destroy the mechanism and the ink can spread all over the surface.